Job advertisement: Lawyer (m/f/x) wanted for permanent position in data protection / privacy / commercial law
WHO WE ARE
Spirit Legal is a law firm based in the heart of Leipzig, Germany, comprising a team of 20 colleagues. We advise start-ups and established companies, agencies and public institutions in Germany, Europe and beyond on a wide range of aspects of business, media and technology law.
We do digital business law and are a team full of energy, with a focus on responsibility, appreciation and mutual respect.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Qualified lawyer (m/w/x) to work in data protection / privacy / commercial law
- Although relevant work experience isn’t essential, it would certainly be welcome.
- We are particularly keen to find European data protection law specialists. Excellent English is a must.
- Professionally, we aim to be the best at what we do. But more important to us than being top of your class are a thirst for knowledge, a love for learning about law, a strong work ethic, great communication skills, a high level of motivation, and a willingness to constantly break new ground.
- Two things are non-negotiable: friendliness and a sense of humour.
- You needn’t speak German fluently, but should be willing to learn.
WHAT WE OFFER
We don’t just talk about work-life balance, being family-friendly and treating each other as equals – this really is how we work. Flexible working hours, good pay, paid overtime, one-to-one English lessons on work time, and regular training and further legal qualifications are all par for the course with us.
While we take pride in our professionalism in court, we like to keep things a little less formal back at the office: at Spirit Legal, every day is dress-down Friday.
We are proud not to be an “ordinary” commercial law firm: we blog, we tweet, we YouTube and most of all we enjoy what we do.
WE'RE LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR APPLICATION
If you like the idea of legal teamwork above the rooftops of central Leipzig, then we’d love to hear from you.
Email your application to email@example.com.